It has been over three months since we temporarily closed our doors on March 16 at Casinos Regina and Moose Jaw, and we are delighted to welcome you back!
The safety of our guests and employees at Casinos Regina and Moose Jaw is paramount. We have adopted new health and safety procedures that support guidance from public health and have helped us adapt to our changing environment, all while delivering the ‘Always Entertaining’ experience you have come to know and love!
Here are just a few of the changes we have made:
- In order to maintain social distancing and comply with public health orders, the casinos will be limited to one entrance and one exit. Capacity at the casinos will also be limited in order to maintain social distancing. Decals and signs reminding guests to maintain social distancing will be strategically placed at the entrance of the casinos and throughout the gaming floors.
- Guests will be screened with a questionnaire upon arrival to the casinos. Only guests who have been successfully screened will be allowed to enter the casinos.
- The casinos have increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitation with an emphasis on high-touch surfaces such as slot machines, railings, elevator buttons and door handles. Guests can ask to have their slot machine cleaned on demand and hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the gaming floors.
- Gaming services will be limited to slot machines, with every third slot machine available for play. A limited number of touch bet terminals featuring live Roulette and Baccarat will be available at Casino Regina.
- On the guidance of public health, other than touch bet terminals at Casino Regina, all other live table games will remain closed at both casinos until further notice.
- Guests will have access to limited food and beverage options, with bar services and grab-and-go style food available at both casinos. The restaurant at Casino Regina will remain closed until further notice.
- Guests are encouraged to wear masks and are welcome to wear gloves while they are in the casinos.
Peace of mind is important during this pandemic. That is why all employees at Casinos Regina and Moose Jaw are screened before they return to work and trained in our new health and safety procedures.
Until public health restrictions have been lifted, we will no longer be open 24-hours on weekends. This change has been made to give us ample time to do a full cleaning of the properties with an electrostatic sprayer prior to opening for business each day.
Casino Regina hours will be 9 a.m. to 4 a.m. and Casino Moose Jaw hours will be 9 a.m. to 2 a.m. on a go-forward basis.
For more information on our re-opening, please monitor this page.
Thank you for your ongoing loyalty and patronage. We are excited to safely welcome you back!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Are there plans to reduce the number of people in the casino?
Yes, capacity will be limited at both properties to ensure the health and safety of our guests and employees. The corporation expects to be operating its casinos at reduced capacity until early next year.
Will Casinos Regina and Moose Jaw be keeping a detailed lists of guests coming onto the property?
No, a detailed list of guests will not be kept. However, all guests and staff will be screened upon entry to the casino properties with a short questionnaire.
Why do guests have to be screened in order to enter the casinos?
For the safety of our guests and staff, we are taking extra precautions to provide a clean, safe environment for everyone involved. Due to the number of guests in the building, we want to ensure all health and safety procedures have been implemented and are followed in accordance with guidelines in the Re-Open Saskatchewan plan.
Why are masks only encouraged at Casinos Regina and Moose Jaw, but are not mandatory like they are in SIGA casinos?
The corporation is following the public health guidelines on masks for casinos and bingo halls in the Re-Open Saskatchewan plan.
Will there be a reduction in the number of slot machines in use on the gaming floor?
Yes, we have re-configured our gaming floors to ensure proper social distancing. As such, every third slot machine is available for use.
Will table games be available when Casinos Regina and Moose Jaw re-open?
In the short-term, there will be no live table games. However, a limited number of Touch Bet terminals will be available for play. We will continue to reassess this decision as public health orders are lifted.
Will there be a smoking area available for guests?
At this time, there will be no smoking areas available for guests. If a guest needs to leave the casino for a smoke, they must follow the exit procedures and re-enter through the appropriate door. If there is a line-up, the guest must wait to re-enter.
When will the Diamond Club re-open?
There is no date set for the re-opening of the Diamond Club. Any updates will be communicated to guests via our Player Relations team.
Are you making any changes to the Players Club Program?
There will be no changes made to the Players Club Program as this temporary shutdown was unprecedented and outside of the control of guests and the corporation. We thank you for your understanding at this time and remind you to continue to play responsibly.
I have offers that are valid during the time that you were temporarily closed. Will those be honored after you re-open? What about the offers that I miss?
As a result of the temporary closure, certain offers like promotions, events, and entertainment have expired or were cancelled. Any offers with a pay aspect that were redeemed before the temporary closure will be extended. All other offers have since expired.
What happened to my monthly Food & Beverage credits? (Platinum and Diamond guests only)
Any unused credits expired at the end of March as per regular procedures. Upon re-opening, all food and beverage credits will be converted to Players Club points to allow you to choose your perk while you visit. We understand our standard menu of services are not fully available, so we want to give you the option to redeem those points as you desire.
You can find the option to redeem and load those points automatically onto your account on the Players Club kiosk, Guest Services or at the Cashier desk as you would normally do with the monthly free play offer. The points will be available to load onto your account on the first of the month until close on the final day of the month.
When will the Show Lounge re-open?
All ticketed live entertainment are suspended for the foreseeable future. All events and shows have been cancelled or rescheduled with tickets being refunded. We are taking these bold measures now and look forward to welcoming guests back to the Show Lounge as soon as we are able. Any questions regarding refunds or reschedules can be directed to the website. All updates will also be posted on our website and social media channels.